This product may not be appropriate for all persons. Discontinue use if you suspect the product is causing you any discomfort. If you have questions about the ingredients or are considering this product please consult your health care practitioner before taking Heal-n-Soothe®.
Who Should not Take Heal-n-Soothe®:
- Individuals taking any prescription blood thinners like but not limited to (ie. Coumadin, Heparin, Plavix, Xeralta, Eliquis, Pradaxa, Edoxaban)… including all of the Generic version of all of these drugs, not listed.
- This product may thin the blood, so those with bleeding disorders should not take Heal-n-Soothe®.
- Individuals with known or suspected ulcers or ulcerations of any part of the intestinal tract.
- Pregnant or lactating women.
- Individuals currently taking antibiotics should not take Heal-n-Soothe® until you have completed taking the antibiotics, you may start the Heal-n-Soothe® back up, 3 days after you have stopped taking the last of the antibiotics.
- Individuals that are allergic to pineapples, papayas or any of the ingredients listed on the Heal-n-Soothe® label.
- Individuals under the age of 18, will need parent’s consent and supervision by their physician.
- Please pause the Heal n Soothe, if you cut your self and/or have active bleeding, you may resume taking Heal n Soothe, when risk of bleeding has stopped.
- Note: If you take 81 mg of Aspirin every day, we have to suggest that you consult your physician before use.
- Note: If you take a Calcium Channel Blocker or Antihypertensive drug, the two polyphenols (namely Citrus Bioflavonoids and Rutin) could interfere with the metabolism of those drugs, they are not absolute contra-indications but you have to consult your physician on the matter.
We know most doctors do not know a lot about supplements but on the flip side, they are the ones that have established your treatment plan and only they know what changes or additions are appropriate for the specific plan of care they have set for you. We do wish we could give you a more complete answer from our end but as a practical matter, we have to ask you to consult your physician when it comes to the question if you can take Heal-n-Soothe®.
Please review the Universal Safety Precautions for additional information