As with all dietary supplements, there are a simple set of universal persecutions that all persons should understand when considering the use of any dietary supplements.
LWN, Living Well Nutraceuticals
HBI, The Healthy Back Institute
- All raw ingredients used in LWN products are deemed GRAS, (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA for healthy adults.
- All persons interested in taking any supplement should consult their physician before use, as only your physician knows your complete medical history and they can tell you if this or any supplement is right for you.
- All person with a medical condition and or is currently taking a prescription medication, should consult their physician before use.
- Do not take any supplements if you know or suspect that you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- As with all dietary supplements, those who are pregnant, or nursing should consult their physician prior to taking any supplements.
- As with all dietary supplements, you should stop taking that supplement, a minimum of 2 weeks prior to any planned medical procedure.
- Most all supplements are formulated for adults and some supplements may not be appropriate for anyone under 18. Keep out of reach of children.
- No supplement should ever be taken past the expiration date.
- No supplement should ever be taken if the protective seal has been broken. (Most LWN bottles have both an outer seal around the cap and an inner seal under the cap)
- As with any supplement, discontinue use if you suspect you are having an unexpected event and contact your healthcare professional.
- As with any supplement, it is suggested that individuals with medical conditions, who are engaged in daily monitoring of their bodily system (ie. blood pressure or blood sugar, ect…), continuous monitoring and if any unexpected changes arise discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional.
- No supplement is a substitute for medical therapy or your prescribed medications, do not stop or change the taking of your prescribed medications unless instructed by your healthcare professional.