Proteolytic enzymes have an excellent safety record and are tolerated extremely well by the average healthy adult.
All of these events are possible when taking Proteolytic Enzymes, please be aware and adjust Heal-n-Soothe® to tolerance…
- For individuals with sinus issues, you may experience some sinus or post-nasal drainage for a short time as the mucus thins and drains.
- For individuals with digestive issues, you may experience some gas or loosening of your stool as the stagnant and undigested proteins are broken down and eliminated.
- For individuals with borderline high blood pressure, as fibrin is broken down from the blood vessels, there could be less resistance to the circulatory system your blood pressure could fluctuate. (please continue to monitor your blood pressure when first starting Proteolytic enzymes)
- For all users of Heal-n-Soothe®, you could experience a change in color and smell to your urine, as metabolic waste is eliminated. (most noted, during initial use)
- For women with Uterine Fibroids, you may experience some vaginal discharge as the Fibroid breaks down.
Please read the list of Universal Safety Precautions for additional information.
The LWN/HBI Universal Safety Precautions Statement on Supplements: