We often are often asked by our customers about how much Heal-n-Soothe they should take. Because every person’s pain, inflammation, and condition are different, there’s no “sure fire” answer to this question. Some people take as little as 3 capsules per day; others take 16 or more per day.
So, the real answer to questions about the proper dose of Heal-n-Soothe is really … It depends…
We understand that’s not what you were looking for. The good news is, we have created a dose strategy that will help you find the best dose for you!
Finding Your Dose of Heal-n-Soothe
- Avoid food at times when taking Heal-n-Soothe
- Do not eat 30 minutes before taking it
- Do not eat 60 minutes after taking it
- Dosing needs vary by individual’s needs and condition.
- When first starting HNS, the following dosing guidelines should be followed:
- Day 1, take 6 total capsules, 3 in the morning, 3 in the evening
- Day 2, take 8 total capsules, 4 in the morning, 4 in the evening
- Day 3, take 10 total capsules, 5 in the morning, 5 in the evening
- Day 4, take 12 total capsules, 6 in the morning, 6 in the evening
- Day 5, take 13 total capsules, 6 in the morning, 7 in the evening
- Day 6, take 14 total capsules, 7 in the morning, 7 in the evening
- You should continue adding one capsule per day until feeling a difference. Then stay at that dose for at least 1 week
- After 1 week at the same dose, if you are comfortable, you can take one fewer capsule per day until you notice a change for the worse.
- Add back that capsule to get back to a level of comfort, and continue taking to continue feeling better.
Written By: Updated: February 25,2013