- Some people get drowsy… Do not use the device while driving a motor vehicle.
- Some people experience what is known as the detox effect. Drinking lots of water to flush the toxins.
- As time goes on and the person gets better, they usually want to reduce the use and go on a maintenance schedule of maybe twice a week at first, then weekly, then fade out to as needed.
- Some people with chronic conditions may want to keep using the device (there is no set protocol for chronic conditions so please use the device to your tolerance).
- As long as someone feels the device is helping, they can keep going.