Back pain can be a very debilitating problem. It is the most common complaint people will seek medical attention for. It can happen to people who are any age, although it seems most common in people between 30 and 50. This is thought to be because of a change from a very active lifestyle to a more sedentary one, which weakens muscles and makes them more susceptible to injury.
Regardless of when or how the pain occurs, there is help for back pain sufferers. The remedies for back pain are about as wide ranging as pain, and most are quite minimally invasive and natural.
- Try unconventional methods. Acupuncture is one that is gaining in popularity in the west. It has actually been proven to relieve pain, especially in back pain sufferers. The Chinese believe the body has a life force or energy called the “Chi” that when kept in balance keeps the body healthy. When a person’s flow of Chi becomes disrupted, that’s when pain occurs. Acupuncture is based on this principal and works to restore the flow of Chi. It involves putting many needles into the affected area at various depths. It’s often a painless procedure, and when done by a knowledgeable professional can have very few side effects that may include bleeding at the insertion sites, soreness in the area or infection.
- Over the counter medications, like NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) may help with back pain. They reduce swelling in the affected area, which can help relieve pain. In the long term though, try not to become a pill popper. The side effects of NSAIDs can include stomach bleeding, liver damage and ulcers when not taken properly.
- Topical creams can also provide some relief. They work by speeding healing medicine directly to the area. Rub On Relief provided by The Healthy Back Institute is one such cream. It has a 100% success rate, and a money back guarantee. If it doesn’t work for you, or you’re in any way dissatisfied with the cream, simply return it for a full refund. You have nothing to lose but your back pain! Visit losethebackpain.com to order some today!
- Massages can also help tremendously. They provide stimulation to affected areas which can increase blood flow and promote healing. A good massage will also help relax tension away and break the pain cycle altogether.
- A heating pad can also help soothe tense muscles and provide pain relief, especially an infrared heating pad. This state of the art technology provided by The Healthy Back Institute allows heat to penetrate much deeper into the muscle than a typical heating pad providing you with long lasting pain relief.
The Healthy Back Institute makes their client’s back pain their number one priority. They strive to rid you of your pain to get you back to a normal life as quickly and naturally as possible. Visit their Web site to see additional tips and tricks and get help for your back pain today!
For more information on herniated disc relief, visit losethebackpain.com today!
Written By: Updated: June 28,2011