ElectroCleanse ™See Customer Comments
HOW CAN ElectroCleanse ™ HELP?
The ElectroCleanse® is a bio-frequency generator that generates specific frequencies. Dr. Clark describes these frequencies and their uses in her book, “Cure for All Diseases,” which was based on nearly 50 years of research.
- Incredibly easy to use — Simply strap on the ElectroCleanse® just like you would put on a watch, anklet, bracelet or other piece of jewelry. It then goes to work as you watch TV, read a book, or just relax!
- Safe and painless — unlike drugs and surgery.
- Long-Lasting — It comes with a mounted rechargeable battery.
- Natural relief without drugs or surgery.
- Small, lightweight and can be used by people of all sizes.
- Large color screen for easy viewing and operating.
- NO Effort Required — No exercises. No drugs. No painful contraptions.
- It's GUARANTEED To Work — Give it a test-drive for 90 days. If for ANY reason you decide it's not right for you at this time, simply ship it back and you'll receive a prompt full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping fees). That means you risk virtually nothing… yet you stand to gain a pain-free life!
- 2-Year Warranty — You're protected by the manufacturer's 2-year warranty on ANY piece of the ElectroCleanse®. If it breaks, they'll replace it!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
- Individuals with any type of Electronic Implant, does not matter what or where do not use…
- Individuals with irregular heart rhythms
- Individuals who suspect or know they are pregnant
- Individuals who are prone to have seizures
- Individuals with skin irritations, including malignancies over the area where the electrodes would be applied
Where on the body can I use it, does it matter at all where the electrodes are placed for any condition?
- It is OK to use it anywhere however, we do not recommend you using it on your face (for cosmetic reasons and because in some rare cases it might provoke a seizure if someone is prone to seizures already).
- We do not recommend you use the electrodes or wristbands on any wounds or open skin, nor on the genitals, rectum or anywhere on the head.
- The device can’t be used for people with electronic implants such as pacemakers.
What is the minimum and maximum amount of time or steps a user can use the Electrocleanse (Zapper) in a day?
- Some people get drowsy… Do not use the device while driving a motor vehicle.
- Some people experience what is known as the detox effect. Drinking lots of water to flush the toxins.
- As time goes on and the person gets better, they usually want to reduce the use and go on a maintenance schedule of maybe twice a week at first, then weekly, then fade out to as needed.
- Some people with chronic conditions may want to keep using the device (there is no set protocol for chronic conditions so please use the device to your tolerance).
- As long as someone feels the device is helping, they can keep going.
My wrist got sore can I switch the location of the bands from the wrist to the ankles and still get the best effect?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100% No Risk
Money Back Guarantee
We truly want to help you live pain-free. That’s why we test every single product we offer and develop many of our own exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else.
If you are unhappy for any reason, simply return your order within 90 days and get your money back, less shipping. Your returned product must be sent back in its original packaging and in like-new condition with all parts and pieces.
Please Note: All returns are carefully inspected by our returns department. If there are any signs of damage, foul odors, pet hair, dirt, and other debris, the return will not be accepted.